£20k - 25k per year
0161 914 8499
3 months ago
Up to £25,000
This is a brand new role for a fantastic retail business, where you will play a key part in shaping the fast growing CRM team. You will report into the Group CRM Manager and work with an Assistant to create engaging and loyalty driven campaigns.
- Help execute a CRM marketing plan to ensure full member engagement with the loyalty program. Identify growth opportunities across email, APP and SMS.
- Create, implement and manage an effective customer retention strategy that will maximise life time value.
- Manage the email production cycle including; briefing, creative management, link testing, dynamic content, personalisation, data selection and all ad hoc related projects.
- Oversee the day to day management of email campaigns and ensure all CRM activity is executed/scheduled on time (design, build, send).
- Manage the mobile application calendar to ensure all campaigns are planned and executed through this medium.
- Ensuring the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Develop an effective A/B testing and optimisation plan with ownership for its execution and improving future emails based on findings.
- Apply email marketing best practice across all areas and always thinking and searching for innovative new ideas to improve processes, emails and communications through the email channel. Proactively sharing ideas and insight with the rest of the team.
- Report on a daily and weekly basis all relevant global email marketing activity and use the results to optimise and continually improve the performance of email campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the status and health of the loyalty program.
- Analyse email engagement to produce insights and actionable next steps, continually improving our email marketing performance.
- Managing the execution of campaigns through our mobile app.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders in the business to ensure campaigns are exectuted.
- A minimum of 1 -2 years’ experience in a CRM or email marketing role, experience on an ESP and working on a customer database.
- Proven experience of tailoring messaging to target audiences.
- Experience working on Google Analytics.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Excel
If you are keen to hear more please email email@example.com or apply now
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.