£25k per year
Wigan – Hybrid working
Due to a period of huge growth this private equity retail discounts organisation is looking for an experienced CRM Executive to join their team.
This role is real opportunity to be part of a business that gives back by providing 2.8 million Health Service workers, Carers, Teachers and Charity workers discounts on almost a 1000 brands.
This is a very well established company that has been around for 20 years and engagement from their customers increased during the pandemic and continues to do so.
This business prides itself on progressing its staff. Two senior members of the Digital Marketing function, started out in Exec level roles some years back and are now operating as Heads of – the proof is in the pudding!
The purpose of this role is to build and deploy effective CRM campaigns in order to drive member engagement and loyalty and to generate revenue for the business.
The CRM Executive will work closely with the partnerships team, the data team and the design team in order to create the most effective and engaging campaigns.
- Manage the end-to-end campaign process for CRM campaigns mainly through the email channel, ensuring campaigns go out on time.
- Build emails in the Bloomreach platform ensuring they are accurate, relevant, on brand and targeted towards the right audience.
- Work with the design team to develop new and engaging email templates to ensure you retain the attention and engagement of the members.
- Report on your campaigns, understand any variances to expected performance and feed back to the wider team in weekly performance updates.
- Work with the partnerships team to ensure the right mix of offers are being presented to the members to drive both revenue and engagement.
- Ensure the right content is being included in the emails alongside the offers e.g., blogs, tools, testimonials etc.
- Work across the customer journey building out automated triggered communication as required.
- Build an ongoing plan of testing and optimisation for the activity you are responsible for.
- Ensure you adhere to the relevant existing processes, suggesting improvements where appropriate and creating new processes as required.
What you will need:
- Knowledge of digital marketing and best practices.
- Strong copywriting and grammatical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen design eye and able to influence design work.
- Hands on experience working with a marketing automation platform to build and deploy emails, SMS & Push activity
- A good understanding of deliverability and of the elements that can impact this.
- Experience of working with data to personalise activity and to select the most appropriate audiences to send to.
- Clear communicator, able to manage multiple stakeholders and their requirements.
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple workflows at one time, prioritising work as required to service the business needs.
- Ability to report on and analyse campaign results
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.