£28k - 35k per year
CRM Executive - Agency
£28,000 - £36,000
Are you a CRM Assistant/Executive looking for a role that offers excellent career prospects?
Are you looking for the chance to work the some of the UK’s leading brands?
Are you passionate about CRM with a creative flair and a keen eye for detail?
Does the thought of working for an award-winning business excite you?
Forward Role have partnered with an award-winning, rapidly growing digital agency who work with a number of popular and exciting brands across the DTC space.
You will join a fabulous and dedicated team, reporting directly into the CRM Manager. This is a newly created, hands-on role where you will be supporting the CRM Manager to deliver email and SMS campaigns, implement a variety of flows and support with data analysis and testing.
You will bring previous experience in a CRM role, ideally from a DTC background where you have confidence in delivering best-class campaigns that are fun, engaging and ultimately lead to increased revenue. You will have a good understanding of loyalty, retention and increasing engagement.
This is the perfect role for someone who wants to further their career, develop their skills and techniques and wants to work in a truly united and passionate team. If you are passionate, curious and super creative do not hesitate to get in touch or apply now!
- Support the management team across all brands, executing campaigns
- Build and execute email and SMS campaigns focussing on engagement and retention
- Support the CRM Manager with various strategies, driving LTV, retention and repeat purchases
- Support with data analysis and reporting, as well as A/B testing and calendar planning
- Identify key segments and appropriate audiences for targeted campaigns
- Assist with launching various automations and flows
- Work with the wider team (design and copy) to develop creative briefs
Key skills required:
- 1+ years experience in a CRM role, ideally within a DTC brand (agency is a bonus!)
- Hands-on expertise with a variety of ESPs and platforms (Klaviyo is preferred)
- Confidence and a good understanding of A/B testing and understanding data analysis
- The ability to collaborate across teams and support where required
- Be highly organised – you will be responsible for multiple brand’s campaign execution
- Ability in managing and prioritising your workload, ensuring deadlines are met
Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.