£23k - 26k per year
£23,000 - £26,000
This role is an integral part of this high growth business’ marketing team with the primary purpose of delivering email campaigns from “initiation to send” through collaborative working with the in-house design team. The role will feed in to the rest of the CRM team to drive new leads into the business through best-in-class email communications, and to also drive the renewal base back to the brand to retain our customers.
- Assisting the CRM Manager with all areas of CRM strategy
- Day to day management of the CRM system
- Responsibility for the most efficient use of data through strategic data segmentation
- Contribute new ideas for marketing campaigns, and campaign delivery from initiation to execution
- Grow the database size – create own ideas on how we can capture new customers and re-engage lapsed.
- Support the CRM Manager in driving new projects forward
- Drive creativity throughout all campaigns, from copy through to design and promotional mechanics
- Assist and own a robust email testing strategy, to include tests across all aspects of the email channel
- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly lead reports
- Analyse and report on customer behaviours from email campaigns
- Keep up to date on the current market and competitor activity
- A CRM/Marketing background
- Strong email marketing experience with best practice awareness
- Commercially aware with the ability to spot original marketing opportunities
- Ability to produce reports and maintain, healthy professional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- Excellent communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.