£22k - 25k per year
0161 914 8558
6 months ago
£22,000 - £25,000
It’s such a good time to be joining this business – loads of exciting projects, new products to launch, a growing marketing team and lots of responsibility. As CRM Executive you’ll be responsible for finding effective ways of bringing new customer into the business across email, push, SMS and direct mail through automated campaigns, weekly email sends and more.
Some experience in an Email Marketing or CRM role is essential and experience with automations is highly desirable. We’re looking for someone who is highly organised, results driven and has a keen eye for detail.
- Manage and optimise the existing bank of pre-purchase automations ensuring they are always up to date, accurate and on brand
- Develop and implement testing roadmaps for each automation, aimed at maximising KPI’s such as sales, open rates, click rates and usage. Results of these tests should be shared regularly with CRM team and deeper insights shared with wider marketing team.
- Develop and manage reports to share results on key marketing automations
- Support the CRM Manager on defining, developing and testing new marketing automations
- Take the lead on developing a suite of marketing automations for all brands, taking learnings/experience
- Deliver the BAU plans for acquisition for B2C/B2B customers, working closely with stakeholders on briefs/sign-off/reporting
- Utilise customer data, segmentation and dynamic content within automations to make them as personalised and relevant as possible.
- Support the senior managers with relevant strategic projects as required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous relevant experience working within CRM/Email Marketing role.
- Experience in reading and editing HTML to a reasonable standard is desirable.
- Superb time manager and ability to plan ahead to keep projects running on time.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
- Experience working with an email service provider (particularly Adobe Campaign) is desirable
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
- An accurate proof reader and tester, with an appreciation for the importance of attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, driven and has the desire to help.
- Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Analytical and able to derive meaning from data.
- Hunger for tangible results.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.