£20k - 27k per year
0161 914 8499
over 2 years ago
CRM Executive (Retail)
Up to £27,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Email Marketing Executive to join a well know retailer with the management of one of their largest channels. You will be given a lot of responsibility and there is definitely room to grow and progress within this role. They have recently invested in new software which will undoubtedly prove a rise in figures for this channel. The purpose of the role is to is to deliver the marketing plan across key retention channels including email and other customer journey retargeting platforms.
- Budget, plan, report and analyse all customer retention activity across email channels for UK and International territories
- Liaise with Buying and Merchandising and Creative teams to brief retention email campaigns to support the retention of customers in line with in-season marketing and trading calendars.
- Support the delivery of the strategy for wider digital customer retention activities, including cart recovery and email personalisation, for UK and International territories
- Develop strategies to increase customer email address database and minimise churn
- Coordinate CRM activities with the wider multichannel marketing plan, ensuring consistency of message
- Work very closely with a Junior Web Developer to build email campaigns.
- Previous experience working in an email marketing role, managing campaigns from end to end. Ideally from a retail or fashion background
- Good understanding of the retail market
- Strong interpersonal skills, as you will need to build relationships with the Buying, Merchandising, Marketing and Creative teams.
- Passion and enthusiasm to excel in your role.
- Experience of managing a direct report is advantageous, but not essential.
If you would like to hear more, please apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.