£20k - 28k per year
Forward Role are working with a fast growing, successful business who offer product and services to the legal sector. They have a varied offering of products and services, and pride themselves on a fantastic culture. They have exceptionally high employee satisfaction, and they actively encourage training and progression whilst working in an honest, family feel yet, entrepreneurial environment.
They rapidly adapted when the pandemic hit and have invested in their employees throughout. Supporting continued development and mental and physical well-being.
This role is 100% remote, but they would love to see your face now again, especially for social occasions, so it would be nice if you live or could travel easily to the North West (Cheshire) area!
As a CRM Insight Analyst, you will be bridging the gap between Sales and Marketing, and providing actionable insights in to the customer base (lapsed, current and prospects).
- Diving deep in to the crm system and data base, extracting data
- Manipulating data and creating meaningful reports
- Delivering insight and making recommendations to the sales and marketing teams
- Identifying areas of growth and opportunity
- Working with sales and marketing on targeting strategies
- Must be ambitious, driven and eager to learn
- Commercially savvy, with vision to grow and be successful
- Confident and not afraid to get stuck in to data and new technology platforms
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM platforms
- Strong experience using Excel is essential
- Power BI and Power Automate experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to this advert, get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email your CV or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.