Location:Manchester City Centre
£40k - 45k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading international recruitment business who are looking for a CRM Lead/CRM Manager to joing their growing team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is responsible for leading the development and execution of the CRM marketing strategy across the group.
You are a data-driven marketer with a firm understanding of all things digital and direct and how they integrate into the sales process.
A commercial and career-focussed individual with huge ambition and drive, you have an industry-beating understanding of utilising automated marketing techniques to drive the commercial performance of a business.
• Deliver and optimise strategic CRM marketing campaigns for all brands within the group.
• Build and integrate data-driven marketing activity into the recruitment process; driving commercial performance at all touchpoints.
• Develop effective automated lifecycle marketing across all direct to customer channels, nurturing leads at every touchpoint.
• Work in partnership with all departments to ensure that integrated marketing activity works effectively and to understand how to further optimise this.
• Develop actionable post-campaign reporting and analysis; with clear learnings and recommendations to optimise future activity
• A data-driven marketer with at least 3 years’ experience in commercially-focussed marketing roles.
•Strong background in CRM-based lead nurturing via marketing automation.
• Previous experience working in a sales or recruitment environment.
• An innovator, always looking for more effective and engaging ways of approaching familiar tasks.
• Attention to detail, impeccable organisational skills and not fazed by meeting strict deadlines or working with demanding stakeholders.
• A confident and articulate self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with conviction and drive at all times.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.