£30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
about 2 years ago
We're assisting a growing and exciting brand in the property sector based in Cheshire, who are looking for a CRM Manager. Easily commutable from Stockport and South Manchester, the role will suit a CRM specialist with a proven track record of success.
We are looking for an ambitious, innovative and highly organised individual that can provide highly personalised and effective CRM communications for our client's audience. The CRM Manager will report into the Head of Marketing and will work as part of the wider international marketing team. Key responsibilities include the planning and delivery of marketing communications via email, SMS and Whatsapp as well as re-inventing the way we communicate with existing and new customers. In addition to campaign execution, data analysis, management and segmentation will form a large part of the role. A confident multi-tasker who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment and has a strong interest in data specifically driving customer retention.
- Communications planning for key customer journeys including existing and new customers.
- Set up and deploy email marketing, SMS and Whatsapp campaigns – managing all stages of the process including building the campaigns in the ESP (Dotmailer), working in Salesforce to define actions relating to campaigns, setting up the audiences, carrying out relevant testing, approvals and scheduling and ultimately reporting on success and on-gong actions.
- Drive additional value from our existing database through innovative campaigns and communications planning
- Work with the Head of Marketing and the wider marketing team to plan, design and deliver relevant communications to support wider campaigns.
- Stay on top of the latest CRM best practice innovations and techniques
- Assist Head of Marketing on adhoc CRM projects, including the planning and set-up of triggered emails, email personalisation, technological developments, acquisition initiatives and retention activities
- Experience using an Email Service Provider (preferably DotMailer)
- Experience using CRM databases (preferably Salesforce)
- An analytical way of thinking and be comfortable manipulating and analysing data
- Basic HTML skills
- Experience of all the latest email best practice guidelines
- Good understanding of web analytics and customer databases
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines and priorities
The role requires a confident, highly organised individual with strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate would be someone that has exceptionally high quality standards with strong communication skills who has the ability to deliver marketing campaigns accurately and efficiently to help bring leads into the business.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.