£50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
10 months ago
We are seeking a dynamic CRM Manager to join our client, a multinational Law firm in Liverpool. They are looking for a candidate with great experience and success using InterAction as a proactive client database and business development tool.
You will provide strategic advice and day to day support to the firm, as well as working closely with the technical IT team to ensure the delivery of an effective system. You will have energy and passion to drive the firm’s CRM vision, raising awareness of the benefits of its use and hosting regular training sessions across the firm. You will be proactively working closely with the practice groups and business development teams to analyse client data for new business opportunities.
- Act as the champion of client data and develop initiatives to encourage the increase in use of InterAction across the firm and communicate the benefits to users on an ongoing basis.
- Engage with stakeholders to embed InterAction as a vital business development and marketing tool.
- Ensure the client data in the system is used to its full potential, designing and producing reports that are insightful for fee-earners and business development teams. In particular the enhanced data collected from IQ and the engagement of marketing activities tracked via our e-marketing tool Vuture.
- Working closely with the Head of Clients and New Business and the wider Business Development team to support the strategic and priority client program.
- Carry out commercial analysis of the potential benefits to the business of adopting new database tools, functionality and system upgrades.
- Manage the implementation process by working with our IT department and develop training alongside our in-house IT training team.
- Develop a set of SMART metrics in order to help measure the impact and efficiency of e-marketing activities e.g. event acceptance / attendance and ecomms readership and partner performance e.g. number of client meetings held, number of events attended, number of pitches involved in etc.
- Manage the relationship with the external data stewarding team to ensure day-to-day data administration tasks are carried out effectively including, data cleansing, data management and any project specific requirements. Review regularly to ensure efficiency and propose alternatives if beneficial to the firm.
- Provide regular best practice and guidance to the team Marketing and Business Development teams who regularly use InterAction in their roles.
- Build relationships with key suppliers (e.g. Lexis Nexis) and other relevant industry contacts and keep abreast of industry developments in the fields of database management and e-marketing in professional services.
A pre-requisite for the role is for the individual to have gained significant experience of working with InterAction, ideally within the legal sector.
- Confident and credible in dealing with senior stakeholders, excellent communication skills, ability to influence and persuade.
- Ability to take ownership of driving change in a partnership, with innovative thinking
- A consistently positive attitude and ‘can do’ approach, as well as the ability being able to work well on your own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- Solution oriented. Pragmatic, robust and resourceful, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities.
- Strong project management skills, well organised and disciplined with the ability to manage conflicting timescales and priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in all deliverables
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.