Location:Manchester City Centre
£40k - 45k per year
A new permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced CRM Manager to join an instantly recognisable UK retail brand in Manchester!
You will be responsible for delivering the end to end customer journey communications and managing the CRM team on wider strategy. You will drive acquisition and engagement of members through email, SMS and push communications
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (email@example.com)
- Responsibility for the customer journey communications for the Group. This includes all communications- sales, engagement, transactional and triggered
- Manage Adobe Campaign email platform
- Report on performance of communications, including analysis to deliver insights on how to improve future campaigns
- Develop and manage the testing and optimisation plans
- Manage a small team of CRM Executives
- Work closely with other teams to ensure the best customer experiences
- Proven experience in a CRM Manager position is essential
- Experience planning and implementing end to end customer journey communications
- Experienced using email platforms. Adobe is desirable but not essential
- Proven experience managing a small team
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels
Up to £45k plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.