Location:Manchester City Centre
£35k - 40k per year
£35,000 - £40,000
Manchester based (with flexible working)
Are you tired of being a small cog in a large wheel?! Do you also want to work for a company that encourages sustainability and environmental change?
I’m very proud to be working with this amazing retailer who are on a mission to revolutionise consumer habits where focus on plastic reduction is at the heart of what they do. They’re an ambitious company with investment and big plans for the future.
- CRM strategy, email set up, implementation and management of the automated journeys.
- This person will be go-to technical expert for marketing automation programmes within the business, therefore it’s imperative you have a deep understanding of the technology as well as being highly skilled in email marketing strategy and implementation.
- Experience of and technical understanding of other automation software. The candidate will be required to make a recommendation for a more sophisticated replacement of Mailchimp and will be required to lead and implement the change-over to this system
- Ability to set up and use behavioural triggers and personalisation to drive response
- Proven ability to drive purchase behaviour to increase order values and broaden the product repertoire
- Competent in skills and techniques required to convert prospects into purchasers
- Strategic thinker but happy to roll their sleeves up and ‘do the do’. This is a hands-on role
- Good understanding of brand and the ability to translate brand pillars and key messages into engaging email and CRM content to nurture customers and build brand advocacy
- Good stakeholder management, this role requires interaction with other areas of the business so clear communication and the ability to bring others on the journey is important.
- Campaign evaluation and skilled in translating key learnings into future action
- Well versed in a test and learn approach
- Work closely with a copywriter and designer to develop the desired content.
- Good understanding of GDPR & data legislation
- Analytical and experienced in working with data
- Knowledge and experience of using customer data and segmentation to shape messaging and offers
- At least 5 years experience in a CRM / email marketing role
- Hands-on experience of at least 2 marketing automation programmes
- Have led the email strategy in other businesses
- Experienced in running multiple automations concurrently and moving customers through different automations
- Have implemented a large volume of complex and sophisticated trigger based email automations
- E-commerce experience, ideally in a subscription business
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience of machine learning and intelligent content
- Proficient in evaluation and reporting
- Experience of Klaviyo, Act-on, HubSpot, Ontraport, Pardot or similar
- Experienced in migrating to a new automation platform
- Have worked in sync with an offline team driving toward the same objectives
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.