Location:Manchester City Centre
£35k - 45k per year
£35,000 - £45,000
Manchester (with flexible working)
A UK online retailer with heavy investment for growth is looking for a new CRM Manager to join their expanding Marketing team. This role will be one which you can make a sizable impact is a short period of time. There will be an initial data project and then the introduction of a new CRM system with relevant customer journey processes to then push loyalty, retention and reactivation of customers.
- Put the customer at the heart of CRM to ensure timely and relevant communications that increase web traffic, enquiries, sales, brand loyalty and ROI
- Overseeing the implementation of a new CRM system, its maintenance & supplier relationships
- Build highly efficient customer retention and reactivation CRM programs, from concept through to analysis.
- Managing the build, scheduling, and distribution of all customer email activities, and a test-and-learn approach.
- Identify and spot opportunities within our customer’s shopping behaviour to build automated campaigns to drive efficient sales revenue generation
- Continuously monitoring customer segment KPI performance, and identify areas of opportunity for relevant campaigns
- Working with the wider marketing and ecommerce teams to develop customer lifecycle roadmaps based on personas and purchasing patterns, and building marketing touchpoints to accelerate them.
- Be responsible for building and implementing a customer loyalty program of activity
- Managing a direct report (or matrix report) who will implement the broad range of high-volume CRM email campaigns that grow customer loyalty and increase their lifetime value to the business
- Utilise data insights to help the brands optimise campaigns for maximum revenue creation and database engagement
- Work towards aa single customer view and the ability to create propensity models to predict when customer segments will be in-market
- Using a variety of tools and techniques to measure and analyse campaign and activity results and prepare substantiated management information reports for all stakeholders.
- Proven experience within CRM at this level
- Proven marketing experience, ideally in a retail environment
- Technical expertise in campaign setup, email communications, customer journeys, dynamic functionality, digital marketing analytics and other platform specific tasks.
- Ideally experienced in working alongside an ecommerce team within an online retail business
- Commercial acumen, self-starter & ability to manage stakeholders
- Customer centric. Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- A data-driven decision making, analytical approach, with the ability to tell a simple story from complex data
- Experience of providing insight and making recommendations
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for design and layout
- Great organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and large-scale CRM systems
- Have a clear understanding of how to leverage consumer behavioural, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data in order to assist the business to deliver relevant marketing programs
- Extensive cross-functional collaboration experience
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.