Location:Manchester City Centre
£40k - 45k per year
Full time permanent - working from home
Forward role are working exclusively with a Health, Wellness and Beauty online retailer to recruit a CRM Manager who will set, monitor and lead the way in their email marketing strategies to nurture long-term commercial relationships with new and existing customers. Your main responsibilities would be managing the email data base, running email marketing campaigns end to end and creating dynamic personised content via relevant technology to increase engagement.
We are looking for someone who can come up with innovative ideas to grow sales and have an interest in web technologies. Through bespoke email campaigns, this role requires you to reach out to customers and notify them about all the things at the company relevant to them.
You must be able to promote the brand and make sure the consumers keep on shopping with this company and stay in touch.
To do well in this role you will have concrete experience with CRM systems and KPI metrics. Additionally you will be able to manipulate and comprehend customer data to find new chances to grow profit and accomplish business goals by constructing customer-oriented journeys.
- Through CRM systems, observe and continually increase relationships with existing customers
- Make sure the CRM system delivers an effective sales funnel
- Grow and put in place marketing techniques that will attract existing and new customers to shop
- Establish precise marketing strategies to retain customers
- Propose new methods to address the needs of customers
- Track trends and marketing metrics such as web analytics conversion rates
- Understanding of Google Analytics and SEO/SEM
- Evaluate and choose CRM software to meets the company’s needs
- Undertake market research to monitor competition and trends
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Expertise in email marketing automation technology
- Awareness with database and analytical tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated work experience as a CRM Manager or similar role
- Strong background in retention and customer acquisition strategies
- Technical knowledge with analytical systems and CRM technology
- Understanding of online marketing methods and best practices
- The capability to manage marketing projects end-to-end
- Solid communication skills with a customer-oriented attitude
- BSc in Marketing or relevant field (desirable)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.