£40k per year
Forward Role are working with a brilliant, high-growth tech & ecommerce business based in Warrington to help them recruit a CRM Manager. The business are dominating their market share, and are making immense waves through the North West’s Tech space as they grow from strength to strength. Their aim is to be the ‘Number 1’ market leader with the backing of multi-multi-multi-million pound investment (and more to come!).
You will be responsible for leading the way in becoming recognised by the industry as a centre of excellence by growing and developing the CRM channel and team. CRM will be a key asset in the next part of their development and you will support the business in driving profitable and fast growth.
This role requires someone who will bring new and imaginative thinking, is determined and data and customer focused as this will play a pivotal part in pushing the business onward.
The CRM team are extremely passionate about taking Customer Retention Management Marketing to the next level and this is a great opportunity to join them!
- To take possession of the CRM programme for the whole group and implement and develop the roadmap
- Progress the customer lifecycle, RFM centred and behavioural programs to grow day to day sales with the attention on triggered and automation mails to allow quick scaling
- Collaborating with the data teams on predictive modelling and cohort analysis to target key segments; finding buying patterns and then evolving programmes to push purchases being repeated
- Working together with data and acquisition teams on integrated, multichannel programmes.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and operational programmes, making sure there is good customer experience through all touchpoints.
- Management of ESP and new technology solutions
- The key person in the business’s data and database structure, giving support with segmentation.
- Continuous performance dashboard and MI reporting
- You must be a confident and experienced CRM Manager with knowledge around setting up and managing a multi category complex programme. You must know which order to do things in and be aware of the mistakes that should not be made.
- You will be a CRM expert who understands why this is such a good part of marketing, you will be able to provide customer delight, be creative and be very intelligent with data to grow sales
- Proven experience of using segmentation and behavioural data to transport customers through the stages of the lifecycle and how you have been able to reactivate, retain and target different groups
- You will be able to evidence you understand the difference between a CDP and an ESP, how current CRM will advance and how you will guide the business on that journey
- Experience in a multi-channel, high growth, retail business is advantageous however knowing the necessity for Business As Usual tactical activity to go alongside with strategic development is essential.
- You will need to be hard working and have good time management skills, ensuring that you are efficient but also effective.
- Forming relationships with 3rd parties and the wider business is pivotal to success so you must be a good communicator with a business acumen to convince partners that the company are the ones who will deliver shared success
- To set this team and programme up successfully, passion and resilience are vital
- Be a talented all-rounder with the capability to speak to data analysts developers and designers
- Clarity of communication and vision, you must know what works and what doesn’t work and have the ability to communicate what steps you are taking and why and prioritise them
- Exceptional analytical and numeracy skills and able to synthesize big amounts of information and data into smaller actions and recommendations
- An interest in consumer or gaming would be helpful
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.