£45k - 55k per year
Up to £55,000
Forward role are working exclusively with a leading Irish insurance and financial services group to recruit a CRM Manager.
You will have full ownership of the CRM strategy, aiding the company to engage better with their customers through email and SMS and take the lead in the approach to improving their communications with customers via these channels.
You will work closely with the marketing and digital teams to lead the renewal and online retention of their existing customers, as well re-engage the customers who had quoted but not purchased with them.
- Take ownership of the triggered and automated workflows within the company
- Improve the renewal and retention of current customers
- Using re-engagement programmes, increase acquisition of new customers
- Improvement and analysis of SMS and email marketing performance
- Improve, grow and take ownership of the SMS and email templates
- Determine the future of the SMS and email process
Key skills required:
- Able to understand customer journeys and create communications that match the needs of the customer in that moment
- Exceptional copywriting and written communication skills
- Solid project management skills
- Able to work well with multiple areas of the business
- Strong analytical skills and at ease using data to make informed decisions
- Creative and entrepreneurial
Key experience required:
- Management of CRM where CRM is a key channel in a significant business
- Experience within a regulated environment such as gambling or financial services (desirable)
- Experience of owning and successfully delivering commercial targets
- Leading triggered and automated campaign work flows
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.