£35,000 - £40,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CRM Manager within an award winning property organisation in Manchester. The company has a strong heritage in the region and you will be part of a growing new marketing team.
You will be a strong marketing communications expert and have a proven capability of deploying successful CRM strategies. You will be analytical in nature, allowing you to quickly understand the success of communication strategies deployed and make recommendations as appropriate to constantly improve on campaign performance. The CRM Manager will be responsible for growing the company’s customer base by turning them into advocates for the brand. This is a brand-new role and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with the Head of Marketing on defining, executing and evaluating the strategy.
Key Responsibilities of the CRM Manager:
- Plan and develop the business’ CRM strategy including messaging, segmentation and frequency
- Identify key drop off points in the customer journey or processes that cause customer friction and deliver CRM strategies to improve the overall experience
- Work closely with the sales team to understand processes and how CRM can aid lead conversion
- Manage the automated platform in order to increase conversion and retention
- Develop targeted acquisition campaigns and utilise them to grow the prospect base
- Generate an engagement and retention programme whilst also creating a reactive communication that responds to customer behaviour
A technical understanding of Salesforce (and ideally Pardot) would be preferable:
- Proactively seek out and action required system changes within Salesforce to allow CRM activity to be delivered and measured
- Come up with feasible solutions for system issues or inefficiencies within Salesforce
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability
- Collate/Create MI reporting for campaigns and provide insight and recommendations to further enhance campaign performance
- Documenting new processes, changes and legal requirements
- Provide insights/suggestions on enhancing data usage
- Manage/Report on deliverability insights
- Create an A/B testing plan for all our campaigns
- Utilise behavior analysis and prediction engines to create personalised campaigns
- At least 2 years experience proven experience either client-side or agency
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skill
- Interest in digital marketing and creating dynamic and engaging customer campaigns
- Good working knowledge of data practices
- Proven track record in delivering successful CRM strategies
- A strong commercial acumen
- A highly analytical mindset, with the ability (and desire) to solve problems
- Able to communicate ideas to the team effectively
- Confident presenting ideas key stakeholders and building trusting relationships with key members of the business
- Works well under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
We're assisting a growing and exciting brand in the property sector based in Cheshire, who are looking for a CRM Manager. Easily commutable from Stockport and South Manchester, the role will suit a CRM specialist with a proven track record of success. The Role We are looking for an ambitious, inn...
- £35k - 50k per year
My client is a leading business in the Travel sector and is looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join their marketing team. Reporting directly to the senior leadership team this position will lead all CRM activity across the business and be responsible for growing a CRM team. Internal Data a...
- Market related
Interim CRM Manager Introduction: A leading retailer in Burnley is looking for an Interim CRM Manager for 3 to 4 months starting asap! This is a great role on a super team and will suit someone with experience using CRM systems and can start quickly, a perfect role for a freelancer. Interested? I...
- Manchester City Centre
- £45k - 60k per year
Head of CRM Up to £60,000 Manchester City Centre This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing fast fashion businesses globally! As the CRM Manager you will also be responsible for devising and implementing the CRM strategy to increase engagement through the customer lifecycl...