£35k per year
12 months ago
I’m working with a one of the fastest-growing card payment companies in the UK who offer a market-leading range of solutions, including card terminals, online payments, POS systems and more. They also build websites to help market businesses and sell online quickly and affordably. All this comes with high levels of support, provided by helpful, personable experts. Their head office is based in Stockport and have offices and payment Consultants across the country.
They are looking for a CRM Manager to develop and grow an email marketing strategy for generating leads from new prospects, to support existing customer communication and build a strong customer retention plan.
- Manage the approach to delivery and development of all email campaigns including data segmentation of prospect and customer contacts.
- Create the messaging structure, audience segmentation and creative brief that hits clear objectives and goals set by the business.
- Experience of building email creative, setting up programmes and personalisation, experience with Dotdigital is desirable.
- Deliver a programme of email content testing to different data segments, growing our opportunities and customer engagement.
- Demonstrate a passion for email and the ability to work with key stakeholders across the business.
- Previous CRM Manager experience or extensive experience in Senior CRM Executive role
- Knowledge of the Campaign deployment process; planning, briefing, delivery and reporting.
- Able to utilise common digital marketing software (Google Analytics).
- Demonstrated experience working with databases, data analysis, segmentation.
- Experience of CRM programs (dotdigital would be desirable)
- Strong stakeholder management
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.