Up to £35,000
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing tech business as they embark on their new digital transformation project. Reporting into the Head of Marketing you will manage CRM and drive this channel forward, with the potential to grow your own team. This role is integral for driving acquisition and you will manage the process from end to end.
- Lead the CRM strategy and be responsible for the implementation
- Design, test & scale multi-touch journeys
- Document data specifications and flows for campaigns to drive automated programmes
- Measure / track outcomes and present to digital team and management teams
- Work closely with internal teams to establish data insights, quality/knowledge of our data and develop reporting views to visualise performance of programmes & campaigns
- Use insights and analytics to refine concepts and deliverables
- Use test & learn scenarios (A/B, MTV) where applicable and feed actionable learnings to motivate stakeholders and scale learnings into business
- Be the guardian of our CRM. Defend data quality for tracking & tagging of campaigns, preserving a view of engagement behaviour to understand communications performance/KPIs
- Advocate the role of relationship marketing across commercial teams, ensuring high quality planning and creation of journeys fitting to the Customer Experience strategy
Skills & experience
- 3 years CRM experience
- Strong experience of working within CRM systems/data environments, ESPs and across digital infrastructure
- Working within a team but able to take control and work autonomously and to tight deadlines
- Email campaign development
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to operate in a matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders
- Data minded, with the ability to detect meaningful audience and behavioural insights
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of html/ability to work with code
If you would like to hear more please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 35k per year
CRM Manager Warrington Up to £35,000 This is an opportunity to join this market leader and lead the strategy across email, SMS and DM. You would manage the communications team and be part of a great team who really believe in making the business a fantastic place to work. You will need a strong w...
- £35k - 40k per year
CRM Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Manchester An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CRM Manager within an award winning property organisation in Manchester. The company has a strong heritage in the region and you will be part of a growing new marketing team. You will be a strong marketing communica...
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 29k per year
Senior CRM Executive Up to £29,000 Manchester City Centre I am working with a retail giant based in Manchester with their search for a commercial Senior CRM Executive. You will need a proven track record working in a CRM position and have worked closely on loyalty campaigns. You should be highly ...
- Market related
Event Manager- B2B Introduction: A global B2B manufacturer in Cheshire is looking to hire an Event Manager with B2B experience for an 8 month maternity cover contract. You will be responsible for the events calendar so the ideal candidate will have experience in a comparable role. As the role is ...