£30k - 35k per year
0161 914 8499
over 1 year ago
Up to £35,000
This is an opportunity to join this market leader and lead the strategy across email, SMS and DM. You would manage the communications team and be part of a great team who really believe in making the business a fantastic place to work. You will need a strong work ethic and be comfortable working autonomously as well as part of a team. Working across both B2C and B2B businesses your aim will be to increase retention and ROI.
· Delivery of the communications plan for all brands to aide retention and cross sell opportunities
· Deliver a timely and effective communications plan to all clients with improvements in all areas of engagement
· Inspire the communications team to ensure it is working effectively at all times
. Brand guardian for all communications output delivered by the team to ensure high quality standards
. Manage the client communications plan predominantly through email but with a view to gaining the best cut through in results for client engagement across a range of marketing communications channels
· Work with all areas of the business and third party partners to understand the key client communication deliverables and create engaging messages that encourages clients to act in response to these
· Manage the communications team to drive improved performance and quality in copy and manage results around increased open rates, engagement rates and have an awareness of the impact on commercial targets around client revenue
· Be able to work sensitively with client data to help segment and target messages to the right mix of clients
· Have a good understanding of all client CRM and marketing automation technologies across the business
· Provide a high level of creativity and innovation to deliver on new marketing ideas and activities that contribute to overcoming business challenges
· Lead, inspire and develop all individuals across the team to develop a best in class communications team
· Adhere to all GDPR practices manage client communication preferences
· Develop good working relationships with all areas of the marketing team as well as other group functions such as operations, commercial partnerships, sales and IT
· Oversee the internal communications plan to all group head office staff to ensure the company values and key strategic messages are delivered to all offices
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com for more details.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.