£25,000 - £30,000
This growing property business based in Stockport is now looking to expand its team with a brand new role – a CRM Manager! The successful candidate to take accountability for all CRM across the business; working directly with the Marketing Manager to lead innovation across the marketing channels and nurture their client database of 200,000 prospects. The overall aim of the CRM Manager is to increase sales across all of their services, provide outstanding customer experience in line with the rest of the business and raise brand engagement.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning, creating and executing sophisticated B2C email marketing campaigns both automated and adhoc.
- Building optimised campaigns that include emails, SMS and landing pages to take clients on a personalised journey.
- Monitoring, analysing and making decisions to adjust campaigns based on performance reports.
- Writing engaging content.
- Producing high quality / on brand email communications
- Improve the data quality and customer profiling.
- Devise strategies to drive online conversions from each channel
- Provide in depth analysis and regular reporting, in order to assess performance against business goals.
- Develop strong understanding of customer lifetime value to maximise profitability across all data segments
- Previous experience of implementing a B2C CRM programme
- Understanding of data management, segmentation and dynamic content.
- Comfortable with a variety of marketing software - Adobe, Microsoft, WordPress etc.
- Marketo experience is desired to excel in this role but is not essential if you have relevant experience using other software.
- A positive and proactive self-starter who isn’t afraid to share ideas and take accountability.
- Conscientious and hardworking.
- A team player who can also manage projects working with different people within the team and wider business.
- Organised and capable of managing a large, time sensitive workload.
- A proficient communicator.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £22k - 25k per year
- Posted 13 days ago
CRM Email Marketing Executive Warrington £22,000 - £25,000 An exciting opportunity has come up for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and talented CRM Email Executive to join this retail brand's CRM team. This role will focus on end to end development of emails; interpreting the brief, campaign se...
- £35k - 45k per year
- Posted 8 days ago
Events Manager Introduction: Are you a forward thinking events specialist looking for a new project? How about working with one of the UKs leading shopping destinations and managing all of their retail events? Yes? Perfect, this job is the one for you. I am looking for someone with retail events ...
- £35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a leading Property Developer, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to support their Birmingham portfolio. They’re looking for a truly brilliant Marketing Manager who will help create, develop and effectively implement their marketing and communications plans. What you’ll be doing...
- £30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client, an entrepreneurial B2B energy business is looking to recruit a Campaign Marketing Manager to join their team in a newly created role which will help drive continued growth. The role of Market Segmentation and Campaign Manager exists to identify customer and market segments, develop di...