£40,000 - £50,000
Manchester City Centre
This is a hugely exciting time for this e-commerce / online retail business as they hit the next stage of their growth. They have very ambitious plans for 2020 and a CRM Manager will be an important part of the team and overall strategy. You will be responsible for the channel as a whole - setting up the strategy, implementation plans and team growth.
- End to end responsibility of lifecycle campaigns including; segmentation, welcome and re-engagement programs.
- Gather strategic insights to inform CRM strategy in terms of campaign generation and existing campaign improvement.
- Identify and select target groups for campaign initiatives and create testing plans to determine the optimal combination for activity, to include offer, timing, creative etc
- Analyse existing customer behaviours and identify key customer moments when CRM communications should be executed.
- Develop and brief creative copy and concepts to creative team for design.
- Work with data houses to develop and execute cold mailing plans.
- Report on performance to senior management.
- Work with the wider team in order to manage email distribution and trigger creation.
- Proven track record within a CRM marketing role, ideally from a retail or ecommerce background
- A creative flair, yet a solid understanding of ROI and a commercial awareness
- Technically competent
- Experience planning and executing marketing campaigns across a business
- Strong understanding of the impact of direct marketing on consumer behaviour and how it drives engagement through to acquisition and retention
- Experience managing campaigns across direct channels including , email, and traditional mail
- Proven experience of delivering commercial content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI
- Experience managing campaigns and generating direct sales
- Experience of reporting with Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
CRM Manager £25,000 - £30,000 Stockport town centre This growing property business based in Stockport is now looking to expand its team with a brand new role – a CRM Manager! The successful candidate to take accountability for all CRM across the business; working directly with the Marketing Manag...
- £22k - 25k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
CRM Executive £22,000 - £25,000 Bolton This high growth consumer business is recruiting for an ambitious, energetic CRM Executive to own the email channel and manage the set-up and ongoing maintenance of CRM. If you have ambitions of being a CRM Manager, this will be a great opportunity for you! ...
- £22k - 25k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
CRM Email Marketing Executive Warrington £22,000 - £25,000 An exciting opportunity has come up for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and talented CRM Email Executive to join this retail brand's CRM team. This role will focus on end to end development of emails; interpreting the brief, campaign se...
- £32k - 35k per year
- Posted 3 days ago
Media Manager, Award- winning Media Agency, Manchester City Centre, £35k Forward Role are working exclusively with a global award-winning media agency in Manchester City Centre who are renowned for their creativity and innovation. Following a high-profile new client win, they are establishing a b...