Manchester City Centre
£40k - 50k per year
0161 914 8558
3 months ago
£40,000 - £50,000
Manchester City Centre
This is a hugely exciting time for this e-commerce / online retail business as they hit the next stage of their growth. They have very ambitious plans for 2020 and a CRM Manager will be an important part of the team and overall strategy. You will be responsible for the channel as a whole - setting up the strategy, implementation plans and team growth.
- End to end responsibility of lifecycle campaigns including; segmentation, welcome and re-engagement programs.
- Gather strategic insights to inform CRM strategy in terms of campaign generation and existing campaign improvement.
- Identify and select target groups for campaign initiatives and create testing plans to determine the optimal combination for activity, to include offer, timing, creative etc
- Analyse existing customer behaviours and identify key customer moments when CRM communications should be executed.
- Develop and brief creative copy and concepts to creative team for design.
- Work with data houses to develop and execute cold mailing plans.
- Report on performance to senior management.
- Work with the wider team in order to manage email distribution and trigger creation.
- Proven track record within a CRM marketing role, ideally from a retail or ecommerce background
- A creative flair, yet a solid understanding of ROI and a commercial awareness
- Technically competent
- Experience planning and executing marketing campaigns across a business
- Strong understanding of the impact of direct marketing on consumer behaviour and how it drives engagement through to acquisition and retention
- Experience managing campaigns across direct channels including , email, and traditional mail
- Proven experience of delivering commercial content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI
- Experience managing campaigns and generating direct sales
- Experience of reporting with Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.