Group Paid Social Executive
Hybrid working – 2-3 days from Trafford office
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer
Do you have experience in advertising across the likes of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat & TikTok? Have the experience, but not the backing of a multi-million £ turnover organisation (and the budgets that go with it!) to really stretch your capability and digital flair? Then the well-known and highly respected, multi-brand online Retailer that Forward Role are currently supporting just may be your new employer!
The Group Paid Social Executive will report directly into the Senior Paid Social Executive and take responsibility for implementing and optimising the Paid Social strategy across all Group brands, reaching and engaging new and existing audiences to ensure they drive KPI performance and achieve set targets. This role is a highly cross-functional, that works with both Brand and Group teams, to define and deliver best practice strategy, leading and embedding the Group’s approach to Paid Social whilst driving acquisition and conversion.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing and on-going optimisation of Group paid social campaigns, your main objective here being to drive brand awareness, generating leads and revenue
- Keeping up to date with Facebook/Instagram/TikTok/Youtube/Pinterest/Snapchat paid social best practices, testing new innovations & making recommendations to maximise ROI
- Support in executing the Group Paid Social strategy in core markets to drive brand awareness and
- Create targeted content and communications, delivered by working closely with Central Digital teams and Brand teams
- Contribute to new and innovative Paid Social techniques and channels, collaborating with the Group Senior Paid Social
- Executive and Group Performance Marketing Manager to further drive Paid Social visibility.
- Report on key KPIs to monitor and develop successful Paid Social initiatives.
- Stay abreast of market trends to develop and inspire the Regatta Group Paid Social strategy.
Your key skills & experience:
- Paid Media experience – minimum 2 years
- Proven ecommerce experience, either in-house or at an agency
- Highly numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Business or marketing degree.
- Strong knowledge of various social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok and YouTube. All channels are not essential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.