3 months ago
Very competitive salary
Looking to work for a business that puts marketing at the forefront of their business strategy?
I’m working with the UK’s leading supplier of vital business services who see their marketing team as the “engine room” of their business.
Due to huge growth, they are looking for a CRM Manager to support the wider Marketing team to build and deliver quarterly campaign plans using a ‘customer lifecycle’ approach across Acquisition, Growth (Cross-Sell), Retention and Care (Experience and in-life communications).
Enabled by Salesforce Pardot you will design, deliver and optimise campaigns to drive relevant content and offers to their existing customers to increase cross-sell performance.
You will also leverage prospect data and digital marketing to reach new audiences and drive market share growth, particularly across the key growth products.
- Working with the data & insight team, trading and sales colleagues you will build quarterly campaign roadmaps designed to maximise new business and cross-sell performance
- Leveraging prospect data and digital marketing to reach new audiences to drive market share growth
- You will help ‘move the dial’ on services-per-customers which delivers lower cost route-to-market than new business sales
- With a commitment to ‘test and learn’ you will have the opportunity to do things differently and trial novel new approaches to the cross-sell mission – all underpinned by Pardot capability
- Optimising marketing investment with insight from the data and insight team to understand paybacks and ROI’s
- Improve ROI through the optimisation of marketing activities.
- Manage the full campaign lifecycle from design to delivery.
- Develop different service category strategies to drive multi-channel growth.
- Monitor and analyse campaign ROI and make changes to drive improvements.
- Develop high-quality marketing material to support campaigns.
- Develop relationship with key stakeholders across the business to optimise marketing activities.
- Build strong relationships with appropriate third parties to support in the delivery of the communications marketing strategy.
What you will need:
- Strong business marketing experience using a wide range of marketing techniques and strategies – however with a focus on email marketing
- Experience of managing lead-generation campaigns across various channels, offline and online
- Solid experience managing a marketing budget
- Proven track record of new business and/or cross-sell marketing campaign delivery
- Evidence of collaboration with key stakeholders in sales and delivery roles
- Proven experience designing and delivering a contact strategy with clear objectives for each of the customer touch points.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and drive change.
- Analytical approach and a focus on tangible results.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify issues and deliver solutions.
- Experience using CRM systems is a bonus, particularly use of Salesforce
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.