£40k - 45k per year
Forward Role are working with a well-known in-store and e-commerce retailer to recruit a CRM Manager.
This business has been around for over 50 years and prides it’s self on putting their customers and employees at the forefront of everything they do. They are repeatedly in the top 10 Best Big Companies To Work For and they are industry leaders in their sustainability strategy and charity work.
Reporting into the Senior CRM manager and managing a team of 3, the CRM Manager will assist with the planning, scheduling, creation and delivery of direct customer communications through various channels, including Email, App, SMS, Direct Mail and POS.
They are looking for someone who has previous experience in CRM marketing roles, ideally in a fast paced, retail or e-commerce business. You will be a commercial thinker and be able to create and implement multi-channel campaigns centred around the customer, all driven by a determination to maximise possibilities.
- Creating and implementing successful customer campaigns to capitalize on revenue from current and new customers by increasing engagement and frequency and decreasing churn
- Support the Senior CRM Manager in building refined communication programmes that use workflows and automations to mirror customer behaviour, providing a smooth, highly personalised customer journey and experience.
- Pushing forward the online, in-store and Home Delivery business whilst supporting a multichannel approach to CRM.
What you will need:
- Previous experience working within CRM marketing roles
- Online and retail knowledge would be beneficial
- Confident influencer with capability to make knowledgeable evidence-based decisions.
- Capability to successfully manage various stakeholders both internal/external.
- Profound knowledge of up-to-date GDPR compliance requirements
- Solid understanding of customer loyalty programmes and knowledge of direct marketing and customer communications
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.