£30k - 45k per year
0161 914 8499
over 2 years ago
Up to £45,000
Forward Role are proud to be working with rapidly growing travel business based in Lancashire. Due to this being a brand new role, it is a fantastic opportunity to join a billion-pound company and really make a difference. The company need someone who is responsible for the strategy and the delivery whilst the team is still growing.
- Develop and deliver sophisticated email marketing programmes
- Lead the development of the segmentation strategy to deliver more targeted and personalised email marketing communications
- Develop and evolve eCRM programmes through continual testing, learning and analysis
- Monitor triggered emails and automated campaigns to ensure they are running as expected
- Manage the end-to-end process for campaign emails - from the initial briefs, coordinating with colleagues for campaign assets, pricing, sign-off, set-up, testing and final deployment.
- Develop a modular/template email production system which generates consistency in email design, quickens email deployment and creates efficiencies in the process
- Adopt and develop a test and learn strategy to optimise email marketing effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from regular reporting back to create a continuous process of testing and refinement
- Develop compelling and re-useable email marketing content that drives email engagement
- Manage the ESP relationship along with troubleshoot ESP and eCRM programme issues.
- Review competitor email campaigns, the competitor landscape and industry developments to provide insights and opportunities.
- Maintain regular email campaign and programme reporting
- Collaborate with analytics colleagues to develop and refine existing email KPI reports to quicken email reporting and drive further analysis and insight
If you would like to hear more about this role please either apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.