£22k - 27k per year
CRM Marketing Executive
£22,000 - £27,000
A fantastic retailer is looking to bolster its digital team and within it, their CRM capabilities. This will be a really important role in managing the day to day email communications from the business to their very loyal customers.
- Brief agencies on marketing requirements, and work closely with them to create and refine plans, ensuring the plans meet brand requirements and achieve agreed budgets.
- Present finalised plans to the Marketing Manager / wider leadership team for sign off.
- Own and execute the signed off plans, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Brief relevant internal and external stakeholders on agreed plans and ensure subsequent changes are communicated quickly and efficiently.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external agencies to continually improve the ROI / CPA of marketing activity.
- Make recommendations to influence the wider budgeting process.
- Communicate the plans and upcoming activity to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure creative assets are created and delivered in line with agreed plans.
- Ensure content of all material is correct. Set up promotional codes which work correctly.
- Accurately track performance and create reporting, analysis and insight to be shared with internal and external stakeholders.
- Track marketing spend and keep an accurate record of invoices to ensure we don’t over-spend.
- Monitor and report on key competitor activity.
- Support business change activity to ensure any changes don’t adversely impact the marketing function
- Support broader marketing team with functional activities as required
- Minimum 2 years’ practical experience of delivering effective digital marketing campaigns across the full e-CRM mix, with strength in email channel.
- Analytical with a high degree of numeracy.
- Hands on experience creating, delivering and optimizing e-CRM marketing campaigns.
- Experience with analysing campaign results to improve ROI
- Business or marketing degree/qualification preferred
- Brand sensitive and customer centric
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Highly numerate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel a key requirement
- Have some direct marketing experience, ideally in retail
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to influence stakeholders
- Good communication skills, a proactive approach and a “can do” attitude
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.