£20k - 25k per year
0161 914 8558
6 months ago
CRM Marketing Executive
£20,000 - £25,000
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the North West’s best success stories. With continued growth, this B2C tech business is ever expanding and they’re looking to bolster their CRM team. As their newest CRM Executive, you will be helping the team to create and manage multichannel (including email, direct mail, SMS and telemarketing) and automated marketing programmes.
- Participating in the delivery of CRM campaigns, working from an initial brief, ensuring delivery of key tasks on deadline and the overall success of the campaign
- Conducting follow-up analysis of campaigns to evaluate success, any opportunities for improvement and the return on investment of budget
- Creating and maintaining processes around campaign activity
- Prioritising work with other stakeholders in accordance with the CRM plan
- Networking internally and developing strong working relationships with colleagues within and outside of marketing to ensure alignment and collaboration
- Identify, share and spread best practice throughout the business and demonstrate excellent team work
- Communicating effectively and influencing key stakeholders across the business, both internal and externally such as suppliers, Head of departments, Directors etc.
- Embrace and drive innovation with the ability to think outside the box
- Consistently demonstrate passion for the business and the role
- Show confidence and conviction with decision making taking full responsibility for your actions and outcomes.
- Effectively manage own time, resources and journey plans to achieve maximum efficiency and productivity
- Constantly seeks out opportunities for self-development and remains coachable at all times
- Previous commercial experience in a CRM executive role
- Management of CRM campaigns, from taking an initial brief to delivery of the campaign process and creating follow-up reports to measure the success of the campaign against objectives
- Experience of planning and implementing test activity through multiple channels
- Experience of working on multi-channel campaigns, including email, direct mail and other digital activity
- Digesting marketing data and using this to optimise campaigns, create reports and convey meaningful and useful commercial information
- Managing key stakeholders at different levels of seniority within the business
- Experience of managing, building and deploying activity through an email service provider
- Good level of Excel skills (at least intermediate)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.