£600 - 650 per day
We're looking for a CRM Solution Architect to help deliver CRM Transformation projects for a top four firm's rapidly growing CRM division.
The role of the CRM Solution Architect is to help deliver the firm's CRM Transformation projects. This will include creating the solution design and guiding CRM projects through the Technology Assurance Process. The Solution Architect will work closely with the Enterprise Architects to ensure solutions are fit for purpose and conform to standards.
You will maintain your core knowledge of CRM platforms, wider technology trends and the firms technology ecosystem; build CRM roadmaps and solutions; and govern relevant technology choices within the Firm.
• Maintain a high level of technical knowledge incl. current, emerging and future technology market trends and their impact on the business
• Develop and maintain expert knowledge of the firms technology ecosystem, incl. the main applications and technologies that interact with CRM technologies
• If required, provide advice to and/or seek to learn from other Member Firms, client teams and/or clients that are seeking to implement or improve their use of CRM applications
• Create and maintain architecture artefacts for the firms assets, working with Capability CTOs, and business and technical SMEs where relevant
• Ensure that solutions are aligned to the CRM strategy, and coherent with those of other Capabilities and technology domain roadmaps
• Work with Capability CTOs, technical SMEs and specific projects to analyse and translate business requirements into technical requirements, ensuring that these are feasible
• Produce designs that are fit for purpose, adhere to relevant standards and patterns, leverage reusable components, and are coherent with wider technology domains
• Contribute to the selection of specific CRM technologies
• Influence business and technology stakeholders to adopt the right technology solutions
• Support the design and implementation of operating models that improve the design and delivery of successful CRM deployments
• Escalate risks, issues and critical dependencies to the appropriate leaders as required to ensure the successful delivery of the strategy
• Participate in, the technology assurance process, building reference models and ensuring that standards, patterns and reusable components are enforced
• Ensure that legacy technology is decommissioned to manage and reduce technical debt
• Support the selection and implementation of enterprise architecture tools that help to accelerate and govern technology initiative
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and/or Salesforce
• Good knowledge of CRM processes, e.g. whitespace mgmt, demand creation, account planning and segmentation, proposals and bids, pricing, contract mgmt, and sales performance mgmt
• 10+ years of experience in CRM platform implementation with a minimum 6 years acting as technical lead
• Design of complex integrations between CRM platforms & other enterprise solutions, e.g. based on SSO, JSON, SOAP, XML, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP & SFTP
• Experience of working with Agile SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle Management) methods
• Understanding of common business analysis techniques and approaches
• Able to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience in a way that is relevant, easy to consume and compelling
• A high level of general, technical knowledge incl. current, emerging and future technology market trends and their impact on business
• Good understanding of project management concepts, incl. Gantt charts/plans, risks, assumptions and dependencies, etc.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to leverage networks in the firm, e.g. to tap into additional expertise if required
• Comfortable working with ambiguity at the beginning of projects, with ability to provide clarity of direction despite this
• Good knolwedge of other CRM applications, e.g. Introhive, DocuSign, Oracle NetSuite, SAS
• Experience of leading offshore teams
• Practical understanding of GDPR and ISO 27001
• Qualified in ITIL and TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework)
• Bachelor’s degree
This is a long term contract opportunity starting ASAP with a 6 month initial term at £650 per day inside IR35.
Please get in touch for further information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.