£35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading tech business who are recruiting a CRM Specialist to join their head office in Lancashire.
They’re looking for a Marketing Specialist with the drive and passion for all things CRM. Reporting into the Head of Marketing and sitting in the Central Marketing team, you will play a key role in developing the central CRM strategy and roadmap, ensuring what they do is future-focussed and best in class.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Provide CRM expertise and leadership across the marketing teams, to ensure that others have the frameworks, tools, and capabilities to execute their plans.
- Design, delivery and optimisation of automated CRM programmes, alongside the end-to-end delivery of ad hoc campaigns.
- Lead and drive data management and segmentation to achieve CRM/installed base objectives.
- Interrogate proprietary data and external insights to identify opportunities across to unlock revenue growth, improve loyalty, customer experience and other Divisional objectives.
- Develop the central CRM strategy and roadmap, in collaboration with the Head of Brand and Marketing, Marketing Managers and Technology leads.
- Ensure that our CRM plans are future focussed and build on best practice from other leading brands.
- Understand and champion requirements for CRM tools and Salesforce, to prioritise and guide the Technology team. Also ensure that all efforts can be best shared across teams.
- Test and learn new CRM programmes as part of our city-based marketing efforts, ensuring that activities are documented and prepared for scale.
- Customise, circulate and ensure the continued automation of marketing CRM reports.
- Define processes and provide training for:
- Data management and requests,
- Salesforce/Pardot/Engage/Marketing Cloud
Skills and experience
- Marketing background with CRM experience, ideally familiar with Salesforce
- Production of email campaigns and automated programmes
- Very comfortable with data, including experience of segmentation and GDPR guidelines
- Appreciation for engaging communications and best practices
- Strong collaborator who is adaptable and quick to learn
- Attention to detail, especially to manage the integrity the CRM data
- Good problem-solving abilities and excellent communication
- Although initial focus is on email, experience in social-CRM and other channels is a bonus
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.