£35k - 39.5k per year
CRM Specialist - Retail (4 month FTC - potential to turn permanent)
London - SW (Hybrid)
£35,000 - £39,500
Are you passionate about optimising customer relationships and driving business growth?
Do you thrive in a hands-on email marketing role that directly impacts performance?
Are you keen to use your expertise to help shape the customer experience and foster brand loyalty?
Forward Role have partnered with a leading, independent multi-site retail company who are dedicated to providing exceptional products and services to their customers. With a commitment to quality and innovation, the business are looking for a CRM Specialist to drive their customer relationship strategies and elevate their retail performance to new heights.
As a CRM Specialist, you will join a team of five and be at the forefront of the brand’s customer-centric approach, leveraging data-driven insights to implement, manage, and optimise customer relationship strategies within our retail stores. This hands-on role will involve developing and executing email campaigns and as the role evolves your responsibilities will expand into the end-to-end process of briefing, working with designers, ensuring email approval, analysing customer behaviour, and driving initiatives that enhance customer engagement and retention.
This will initially be a 4 month fixed-term contract, with a strong possibility to turn permanent.
- Build, test and schedule emails according to the Marketing Schedule, with the customer email journey optimised for both in-store and online shopping
- Deliver both broadcast (ad hoc) and automated email campaigns
- Manage campaigns from ideation through to execution
- Build relationships across departments to develop customer insights and product knowledge
- Produce clear and inspiring creative briefs for email campaigns, working with the in-house designers to manage the process from conception to delivery
- Create weekly email campaign performance reports, to present for the weekly trade meeting
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of CRM strategies, providing recommendations for continuous improvement
- Support in generating new ways to target, retain and increase the value of customers
- Proven experience in a CRM or email marketing role is essential, preferably within the retail industry
- Strong ability using CRM platforms and data analysis tools, Ometria is strongly desired
- Strong understanding of email marketing and campaign briefing, building, best practices and reporting
- Experience executing and delivering email marketing campaigns
- Confidence and the ability to brief the design team is key
- A self-starter; can work independently and as part of a wider team, who will nurture business relationships
- Pro-active approach and keen to learn and grow your product and customer knowledge
- Creatively-minded with excellent attention to detail and strong copywriting skills
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns/projects simultaneously and deliver to deadlines
- A quick learner and self-motivated
- Flexible and enjoys (or thrives!) working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain and foster key internal relationships across the business
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.