CRM Specialist - Hybrid - Travel
£35k - 40k per year
Up to £40k
Forward Role are working with an established, private equity backed, award winning Travel business who have recently been voted the UK's Best Travel Retailer.
Due to impressive year on year growth, they are looking for a CRM Specialist to join their marketing team in their stunning office in Manchester.
- Build on their distribution of targeted, relevant marketing communications making sure they are going out to the correct people, with right messages, at the perfect time to increase customer experience levels.
- You will bring in customer segmentation plans, customer journeys, and directed marketing communications to drive consideration, conversion, loyalty, and advocacy.
- Make and manage the A/B (and multi-variant) testing programme to repeatedly improve email performance
- Measure and analyse campaign and activity results and formulate reports to feedback to senior stakeholders
- Plan and apply CRM strategies to support customer retention
- Build email campaign workflows
- Look after the full end-to-end process of collating email campaign content including copywriting and image selection, building and testing emails, generating journeys and data selection, getting supplier sign-off, email sends and analysis.
What you will need:
- CRM and database experience to improve workflows and processes and fully make use of the system’s abilities to make long-term, valued customer relationships.
- Good analytical skills, a creative fair and strong communication and copywriting skills to be able to manage the full end-to-end campaign process, communicating with in-house designers, commercial team, supplier partners and external agencies.
- Experience of CRM strategy, planning, campaign execution, and database management to successfully provide marketing campaigns that a