£30k - 40k per year
Forward Role are working with a unique, fast-growing business with a start-up feel. The company are based in Manchester City Centre, and offer specialised online education and training globally. This is a brand new role for the business, you will be working in a small team and have a range of responsibilites. It is an excellent opportunity to take full ownership and responsibility of Conversion Rate Optimisation and SEO, playing a huge role in driving the business forward by increasing sales.
As a CRO & SEO Specialist your aim will be to drive search traffic and improve conversion on-site and through the funnels, with the goal to increase sales.
Role & responsibilities:
- Collecting and analysing data using Google Analytics to gain and deliver in-depth insight to website traffic, customer journeys and user behaviour. Understanding that what data is telling us and using it to make better decisions.
- Using data to understand what type of content drives results, working closely with the creative team to develop content based on this.
- Optimising content on site and third-party platforms to maximise search results and UX
- Develop and run split tests onsite to ensure pages are designed effectively
- On an ad hoc basis, supporting the team with technical blockers which may occur
Skills and experience:
- 2-3 years’+ experience across CRO and SEO
- Strong analytical skills – good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Wordpress (or similar) experience is essential
- Experience of split testing (a/b, MVT) and testing tools is essential
- Good understanding of UX practices
- Google Tag Manager knowledge is desirable
- Understanding of sale funnels
- Ability to work in a small team, be adaptable and flexible
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.