£35k - 40k per year
about 2 years ago
CRO & UX Manager
Forward Role are excited to be working with one of the UKs fastest growing and largest online businesses based in Leeds. The innovative business received a multi-million pound investment earlier in the year and are now looking to expand their marketing and product functions.
As they are one out of two companies in the world who offer this unique service/product, the CMO is recruiting a creative and dynamic CRO & UX Manager. The ideal candidate must be flexible, hardworking and have experience working in a fast paced / high growth environment.
You will be responsible for delivering a excellent customer journey across all digital platforms and drive conversion rates.
- Customer insight analytics & user research
- Optimisation strategy and planning to improve conversion and ROI
- A/B and MV Testing
- Create and refine roadmaps
- Liaise with and work closely with external agencies
Skills and experience:
- Experience of managing, leading and developing roadmaps in an ecommerce environment
- Knowledge of A/B Testing, MVT and user journey development
- Strong analytical ability - ability to turn large data sets in to actionable insight
- Experience using testing tools
- Google Analytics knowledge
- Experience working with and building relationship cross functionally
The business are offering a competitive benefits package with the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and knowledgeable leaders in the industry.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.