CRO and Website Manager
Forward Role are currently working with one of the UK’s largest insurance providers in their search for a CRO and Website Manager. This role is one of the most highly regarded in the business and this market-leading company is well-known for investing in career progression and learning and development. Working collaboratively with the marketing team, the CRO manager will be responsible for establishing a data-driven testing plan and innovative optimisation strategy.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Carrying out MVT and A/B testing, analysing results and making recommendations for future tests
- Adopting a data-first approach to understand, analyse, report and act on the data available
- Managing external agencies to help boost conversion rates
- Understanding the digital customer journey and continuously look to optimise and improve
- Working closely with a variety of departments – UX, Product, Development
- Managing and implementing tagging with GTM
The ideal candidate should:
- Have 2 or more years’ experience in a similar role
- Have experience with A/B testing and MVT
- Be able to understand customer behaviours through data
- Have the ability to provide actionable insight from large datasets
- Have previous experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Have experience with Google Tag Manager
Company benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- An autonomous work environment
- Season ticket loan
- Free coffee, tea and breakfast
- Private insurance
- 28 days holiday (not including bank holidays)
- £30 - £40k starting salary + yearly bonus
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 65k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Senior Web Analytics and CRO Manager £45,000 - £65,000 Forward Role are working with a fast-growing, innovative FinTech business in Manchester. The dynamic company are looking to recruit an energetic and commercially savvy Senior Web Analytics and CRO Manager. The ideal candidate will have strong...
- £30k - 50k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
CRO - Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager Bolton, £30,000 - £50,000 Forward Role are working with an innovative and unique digital business in Bolton who are recruiting a Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager to manager the testing and optimisation strategy across the companies two brands (B2B an...
- £25k - 32k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
CRO Executive Manchester City Centre £25,000 - £32,000 Forward Role are working with an exciting, multi-brand, digital business in Manchester City Centre. The company are going through a big digital transformation and are looking for talented and enthusiastic candidates to join them and help driv...
- £35k - 45k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Web Analytics Manager - Crewe An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior CRO Analyst, to join a high growth tech business based near Crewe. My client is looking for a passionate Onsite Specialist to join their expanding and forward thinking Digital team. Key Responsibilities: Responsible for...