£28k - 34k per year
Forward Role are working with a unique and dynamic business based in the North West, who are offering remote working moving forward. Due to continued investment and focus on the digital and data strategy, they are growing the team and recruiting a brand new position – Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist. The ideal candidates will be results-drive, hard-working and passionate about CRO. You will be working within a dynamic and experienced marketing function. As a CRO Specialist, you will build an in-depth understanding of customer behaviours, deliver qualitative and quantitative analysis, develop hypothesis, manage a/b testing programmes and deliver insight reporting.
Role & responsibilities:
- Gathering data from Google Analytics and Hotjar and delivering insight
- Identify trends and patterns un user behaviours, highlighting areas of opportunity
- Produce regular reports outlining web performance
- User research & qualitative analysis, working with heat maps
- Set up, monitor and evaluate a/b and multivariate tests
Skills & experience:
- 1+ year experience working in a CRO focused role
- Understand CRO best practice
- Google Analytics experience
- Experience working with testing tools such as Optimize
- Be analytical, and able to work with numbers
- Good understanding / interest in UX
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.