Manchester City Centre
9 months ago
Forward Role are working with a well-established retail business with multiple brands based in Manchester City Centre. The businesses digital strategy is powerful and the company is disrupting digital advertising. They are continuing to invest heavily in the digital and analytics space to ensure they are the market leaders and always utilising cutting edge technology.
As CRO Executive, you will play a key role in the Ecommerce team. You will be responsible for international or brand specific Conversion Rate Optimisation roadmaps. Enhancing the opportunities to offer personalisation to customers and continuously driving to improve the customer experience.
- Analysis of on-site data to identify issues in the customer journey
- Creating and hypothesis testing to help increase conversion and order values
- Work closely with development teams to design, implement and run tests
- Monitor all tests and analyse results, making recommendations and suggestions for improvements
- Work in partnership with teams to gain a holistic view of the overall digital landscape
- Understanding of optimisation and testing
- A/B and MVT testing knowledge
- Analytical and creative mind-set
- Project management skills and relationship building
- Passion for Ecommerce, digital marketing and analytics
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.