£25k - 35k per year
Forward Role are working with a unique and dynamic business in the North West. Due to continued investment and focus on the digital and data strategy, they are growing the team and recruiting a brand new position – Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist. The ideal candidates will be results-drive, hard-working and passionate about CRO. You will be working within a dynamic and experienced marketing function. As a CRO Specialist, you will build an in-depth understanding of customer behaviours, deliver qualitative and quantitative analysis, develop hypothesis, manage a/b testing programmes and deliver insight reporting.
This role can be fully remote, or you can work from the office in Bolton.
Role & responsibilities:
- The CRO executive will report directly to the CRO manager and key responsibilities will include working closely with the UX designer, SEO, eCRM and PPC teams
- Using a range of tools and techniques you will gauge insight using key tools such as Google Analytics and Hotjar/ Smartlook
- Work to identify behaviour patterns using different data solutions
- Conduct offsite and onsite analysis of websites
- Research competitors and analyse findings
- Reporting and Analytics – you will be producing weekly and monthly performance reports, using Google Analytics and internal analytics tools.
- Insight generation and presentation
- Qualitative analysis (user research, heatmaps analysis)
- Setting up AB tests
Skills & experience:
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience working in a CRO role (in-house or agency)
- Good understanding of ‘key optimisation’ principles
- Google Analytics IQ exam completed
- Basic understanding of statistics
- Ability to create and run remote user testing research
- Analytical mind
- Undergraduate Degree essential (psychology or consumer behaviour would be an advantage)
- UX qualifications desirable
If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email Sophie@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.