£30k - 50k per year
3 months ago
CRO - Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager
Bolton, £30,000 - £50,000
Forward Role are working with an innovative and unique digital business in Bolton who are recruiting a Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager to manager the testing and optimisation strategy across the companies two brands (B2B and B2C).
You will be working in brand new offices with a passionate and entrepreneurial team. The company have recently received a huge investment to drive forward a new brand and develop the international offering.
- Customer insight and web analytics to define digital strategy
- Carry out MVT and A/B testing, analyse results and make recommendations for future tests
- Understand the digital customer journey and continuously look to optimise and improve
- Work closely with a variety of departments – UX, Product, Development
- Managing and implementing tagging with GTM
Skills / experience:
- Strong CRO experience
- A/B and MVT testing experience
- Understanding customer behaviours through data
- Ability to provide actionable insight from large datasets
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Experience with testing tools
If you are interested in working with a fast paced, high-growth business, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.