£30k - 35k per year
Manchester/Hybrid - £35,000
The forward thinking web & digital agency live and breathe experimentation and are looking to enhance their CRO offering. They pride themselves on delivering end to end solutions for clients, from research to delivery. The agency support a variety of ecommerce and lead generation clients target and reach customers, convert and drive growth.
As a CRO Manager you will be collaborating with the wider team to drive performance. Building business with clients, showing the value of user journeys for the client to achieve the desired outcome of their users. As well as optimising performance through the implementation of testing strategies, enhancing the conversion of the client’s digital profile. You will have an analytical and critical thinking approach with a passion for site optimisation for a detailed customer understanding.
- With a clear hypotheses and goal set based on data produce and maintain testing plans. Working with a range of teams to create, develop and execute the tests.
- Collaboratively working with stakeholders to utilise CRO for clients who aren’t utilising any web testing currently
- Taking the lead in testing strategies and methodologies within the organisation
- Communicating and collaborating with client teams to share testing plans
- Developing and implementing user experience projects with a personalised approach to meet client objectives
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a CRO role with an proficient understanding of optimisation and testing methods
- Well-developed understanding of web analytics skills, with the ability to use data for spot trends and stories, instead of just numbers and reports
- Confidence to present cases to stakeholders (internally/externally), as well as collaborate to understand goals and needs
- Understanding of wider marketing landscape and knowledge of how this could impact website performance
- Strong attention to detail and experience working with large accounts where precision is necessary
As an industry leading, nationwide M