£45k - 60k per year
10 months ago
CRO Manager – up to £60,000
Forward Role are working exclusively with a very unique, disruptive business in North Manchester, who are expanding their marketing function. The team are driven, work at a fast pace and are very entrepreneurial.
The data driven business are recruiting a CRO Manager to take charge of CRO strategy, plan / roadmap implementation and running CRO activity, this is a hands on role for a results driven performance marketer.
- Own and drive forward the CRO strategy and roadmap
- Implementing the plan and running all CRO activity
- Aim to increase the number of lead conversions and fill the funnel
- Increase conversion from affiliate channels and the website
- Understand the customer journey, providing insight to drop off points
- Making recommendations for improvements
- Testing landing pages, driving better conversion
- Focusing on increasing PPC conversion
Skills and experience:
- Experience with CRO is essential
- Expert user of Google Analytics
- A/B testing and MVT experience and testing tools e.g. Optimise
- Proven experience improving conversion rates
- Understanding of PPC is desirable
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie at 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.