Forward Role are currently working with one of the UK’s largest travel providers in their search for a CRO Manager. This role is one of the most highly regarded in the business and this market-leading company is well-known for investing in career progression and learning and development. Working collaboratively with the marketing team, the CRO manager will be responsible for establishing a data-driven testing plan and innovative optimisation strategy.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Carrying out MVT and A/B testing, analysing results and making recommendations for future tests
- Adopting a data-first approach to understand, analyse, report and act on the data available
- Utilising online tools such as A/B tasty and HotJar to maximise their full potential
- Understanding the digital customer journey and continuously look to optimise and improve
- Working closely with a variety of departments – UX, Product, Development
- Recognising ways to improve CRO procedure
The ideal candidate should:
- Have 4 or more years’ experience in a similar role
- Have experience with A/B testing and MVT
- Be able to understand customer behaviours through data
- Have the ability to provide actionable insight from large datasets
- Have previous experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Be an excellent communicator with a proactive approach
Company benefits include:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Free coffee, tea and breakfast
- Private insurance
- 28 days holiday (not including bank holidays)
- Employee discounts and offers
- £42 - £48k depending on experience
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 50k per year
- Posted 28 days ago
Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager Bolton - £35,000 - £50,000 Forward Role are working with a forward thinking, innovative digital agency with an impressive and varied client base. Conversion Rate Optimisation is a growing specialism for the agency, this role will be playing a key part in drivi...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist £30,000 - £35,000 Leeds Forward Role are working with an industry leading integrated digital marketing agency in Leeds who are recruiting 2 x CRO Specialists. The business have an impressive international client base, and are true specialists with what they...
- £35k - 45k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
CRO Manager – up to £45,000 Bolton Forward Role are working exclusively with a very unique, disruptive business in North Manchester, who are expanding their marketing function. The team are driven, work at a fast pace and are very entrepreneurial. The data driven business are recruiting a CRO Man...
- Manchester City Centre
- Market related
- Posted 2 months ago
Research Executive - Research Manager Competitive Salary Manchester City Centre An innovative and unique Market Research Agency in Manchester City Centre are expanding and are looking for aual and quan researchers at all levels. The business are well known for their commercial and hands on approa...