£30k - 35k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting, well-established fashion retailer who are expanding their Digital & Analytics function. The award-winning, customer centric business are recruiting a Conversion Optimisation Manager to be responsible for delivering the CRO roadmap.
The data driven business are recruiting a CRO Manager to take charge of CRO strategy, plan / roadmap implementation and running CRO activity, manage web developers to deliver testing. This is a hands on role for a results driven performance marketer.
- Own and drive forward the CRO strategy and roadmap
- Implementing the plan and running all CRO activity
- Aim to increase the number of lead conversions and fill the funnel
- Increase conversion across the website and app
- Understand the customer journey, providing insight to drop off points
- Making recommendations for improvements
- Testing landing pages, driving better conversion
- Working closely with the Web Analyst to understand the customer journey
- Work closely with a team of Web Developers to create tests
Skills and experience:
- Experience with CRO is essential
- Expert user of Google Analytics
- A/B testing and MVT experience and testing tools e.g. Optimise
- Proven experience improving conversion rates
- Leadership and project management skills
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie at 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.