£35k - 45k per year
£35,000 - £45,000
Forward Role are working with an exciting, entrepreneurial ecommerce business in Lees who are expanding their team due to continued success. The business are seeking a passionate Conversion Manager, who can create, deliver and manage CRO roadmaps and develop testing strategies, with the overall goal to develop a flawless customer experience across all brand websites and apps. The ideal candidate will be up for a big challenge in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own and drive the CRO strategy and roadmap
- Running A/B testing and MVT
- Build test hypothesis driven by data and analysis
- Support with design and implementation
- Understand user behaviours and customer journeys through apps
- Analysis of tests, monitoring the performance, providing insight and making recommendations
- Provide ad-hoc optimisation support
Skills & Experience:
- Proven CRO experience
- Experience using Google Analytics and testing tools
- A/B & MV Testing knowledge
- Excellent analytical ability, providing insight
- Confident and ambitious
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
This is a unique opportunity for a very exciting business. If you are interested in hearing more, get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.