£35k - 40k per year
Forward Role are working with a really exciting data led, digital agency. The agency strive to help businesses improve and increase their online/digital visibility through innovative and creative campaigns. They have an impressive, and extensive client portfolio of UK and International brands. The team is made up of innovative, forward thinking specialist technical experts and creative minds, ensuring the services on offer are at the forefront across all digital channels.
As a CRO Manager, you will be extremely commercial and strategic, data driven with the ability to get creative and think outside the box.
You will be responsible for driving the development, implementation and delivery of campaigns, improving conversion rates and user experience, and analysing the results.
Role & responsibilities:
- Identify commercial opportunities though data analysis and reporting
- Developing and leading CRO testing roadmaps and programmes for clients
- Management of a number of clients, building relationships and managing expectations
- Present optimisation ideas and plans to senior stakeholders and clients
- Work in a wider team to deliver projects to deadlines, and working to budgets
- Monitor and report on campaign performance, providing insight and making recommendation to inform future strategy
Skills & experience:
- 2+ years minimum in a CRO focused role
- Ideally has experience working with ecommerce or lead generation clients / businesses
- Data driven and analytical, with a creative mind-set
- Ability to manipulate large, complex data sets, tell a story and deliver actionable insight
- Strong communicator with stakeholder management experience
- Be commercially focused, with an understanding of ROI
- Extremely passionate and ambitious, with high energy
This is an incredible opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Optimisation Specialist to join an extremely fast-growing team with endless opportunity to develop and progress with the business nationally and internationally. The Company have a very high quality training and progression programme to ensure your development never stops! They have a fantastic culture and great benefits, proving that their people and employees are at the centre of everything they do.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in exploring further, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.