Manchester City Centre
£25k - 38k per year
about 2 years ago
Forward Role are excited to be working with an innovative Digital Agency. The growing and dynamic team are recruiting a CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) Manager for the office in Manchester City Centre.
The enthusiastic and experimental company have a great open, honest and energetic culture where they have an emphasis on developing the team and developing great client relationships.
- Management of conversion campaigns across a number of clients
- Developing deep insight of user needs through research
- Advanced digital and website analytics
- Developing reports to help monitor performance
- A/B testing - from hypothesis, implementation, analysis and recommendations
- Working very closely with UX and Analytics teams
- Continuously building relationships with clients
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar role - CRO, Web/Digital Analytics, UX etc.
- Solid understanding of CRO and strong analytical ability
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, VWO, Optimizely etc.
- A/B Testing or MVT experience
- Ability to gather insight from a variety of channels
- Knowledge of UX best practice
- Experience working with qualitative and quantitative data
- Passionate, creative, forward thinking
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great environment and grow and develop with a company who have some fantastic and innovative future plans.
If you are interested please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.