£30k - 37k per year
Forward Role are working with an exciting retail business based on the Wirral. They have experienced explosive growth in ecommerce, with have huge and exciting growth plans. The growing business are recruiting a Website & CRO Manager to join the team to drive on-site conversion across multiple brand websites.
As a CRO Manager, you will gather, interprets and analyse user behaviours and journeys to inform web development decisions which increase conversion rate optimisation throughout the sites. You will manage the cro and testing programmes.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Analyse website and user data, providing insight and making recommendations for strategic planning
- Ensure tracking set-up is to a high standard
- Produce and deliver reports monitoring CRO and campaign performance metrics
- Create hypothesis, build and implement basic A/B tests & evaluate performance
- Use HTML to manipulate designs on a/b tests
- Manage and maintain all websites through supporting content changes, maintenance etc
Skills & experience:
- 1-2+ years experience in a technical, hands on CRO role
- Highly data drive, with Google Analytics experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML is essential
- Experience working with Nosto is desirable but not essential
- Experience working with testing tools – such as Optimize
- GTM experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.