£50k - 55k per year
CRO Manager - £50-55k - Salford
Forward Role are working with a fast-growing, highly innovative digital business who are challenging the status quo. The company have gone from strength to strength, recently launching two new brands.
This is a unique and extremely exciting opportunity for an experienced Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager to join, as a new role to the team. You will understand the user journey and suggesting improvements to make it seamless for the customer, driving conversion.
As the CRO Manager, you will be working on plenty of exciting projects across all brands and take the lead of improving the digital customer through research, analysis and testing. You will be developing and managing the A/B testing, and experimentation roadmaps. This role is essential to the success of the website, directly impacting the customer and championing tests and learn culture throughout the business.
What will you be doing?
- Understand user behaviour and digital journeys using qualitative and quantitative data – making recommendations for and driving improvements
- Working closely with the content team to identify areas of improvement to increase engagement / decrease bounce rate
- Audit website functionalities, including tracking and attribution and provide competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Develop hypothesis for testing, manage prioritisation, implementation and test measurements with ongoing recommendations
- Influence the development roadmap, ensuring the plan is in line with customer needs. Collaborating with the development team to roll out tests and new features, ensuring accurate implementation and testing, in line with best practice
What experience are they looking for?
- Highly passionate about CRO, Digital Journeys and User Experience
- Extensive knowledge in Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Strong digital analytics skills, with Google Analytics experience
- Experience with testing platforms (Monetate, Optimizely, VWO etc.)
- Extremely commercial, with the ability to work a variety of stakeholders at all levels
Does this sound like something you would be interested in?! Click Apply and get in touch with Sophie at Forward Role for more details.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.