£40k - 50k per year
10 months ago
CRO & UX Manager
Manchester - £50,000
Forward Role are working with an exciting, multi-brand, digital business in Manchester City Centre.
The company are going through a big digital transformation and are looking for talented and enthusiastic candidates to join them and help drive the journey and growth of the business.
As a CRO/UX Manager you will be working with the wider marketing team and be aligned with the design and digital/tech teams to develop UX and CRO processes and roadmaps with the overall goal to develop a flawless customer experience across all brand websites and apps.
The ideal candidate will have broad experience and strong understanding across UX Design, CRO and Analytics. You will be passionate and an out the box and creative thinker. Eager to get stuck in and be challenged. You will be responsible for the optimisation/testing strategy, managing wireframes and user flows. Your goal will be to continuously improve conversion and the customer journey by understanding trends and identifying opportunities.
- Building test hypothesis for multiple sites
- Responsibility for CRO roadmaps
- Running A/B testing and MVT
- Creating wireframes
- Understanding UX Design
- Deep dive analysis across the full digital user journey
- Identify trends and problem areas
- Understanding the customer through user research and analysis
- Working to continuously improve brand and customer experience
- Experience in CRO and/or UX, with an analytical mind-set
- Good understanding of Google Analytics or other web analytics tools
- Experience creating basic wireframes
- Strong a/b testing and/or MVT experience
- Good analytical skills
- Experienced user of Excel
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.