£25k - 35k per year
Forward Role are working with an innovative and collaborative agency in Manchester. The Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation function are the fastest growing team in the business, and are set to see continuous growth over the next year and beyond. This is very exciting time to join the business and the team, with more investment in to new, cutting edge tools and an expanding, varied client base to support.
As a Conversion Specialist, you will be responsible for defining and delivering optimisation programmes for clients. You will be aiming to continually improve their websites and app through analysis, research and testing programmes. You will be working closely with the wider UX team, developers and content team to define and plan test hypothesis through to production and evaluation.
Role & responsibilities:
- Developing in-depth insight in to the client and understanding their goals
- Identifying opportunities for improvements and optimisation, then building test plans
- Implement, manage and analyse AB and MVT tests and personalisation programmes
- Working closely with other teams to define hypotheses and ensure high quality test design and build
- Hold a good relationship with clients
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in Conversion Rate Optimisation
Skills & experience:
- 1-2+ years experience in a CRO focused role
- Experience working with tools such as Crazy Egg, Hotjar, Sessioncam etc
- Extensive a/b and MVT testing experience (planning and implementing)
- Knowledge of testing tools such as Google Optimize, VWO etc.
- Data driven, ability to use Google Analytics
- Understanding of UX/user research
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.